These kits are excellent for destratification, aeration and circulation of pond, lakes and lagoons. Where larger lakes require aeration, several systems can be deployed. The kits come in 100/litres per min or 200/litres per min options.
Norres Fine Bubble Air Diffusers
Norres Fine Bubble Air Diffusers are rugged and reliable and suitable for many industrial and fisheries aeration applications.
- high energy savings when compared with comparative, market standard EPDM and silicone diffusors due to the much lower pressure loss
- extremely long lifetime and no curing due to the membrane not including a plasticizer
- very wide operating range: normal operation: 3-8, minimum 1, maximum 15 and purging operation 18Nm³/h (h*maer.)
- comparatively high oxygen input and oxygen transfer efficiency even with low density systems
- very fine and uniform bubble formation due to an optimized perforation
- easily and quickly fitted
- extremely tear-resistant and abrasion-proof (mechanical strength around 2.5-4 times that of most of the EPDM and silicone materials)
- very good resistance to waste water and municipal sewerage in accordance with the latest instructions DWA-M 115
- microbe and hydrolysis resistant
- good resistance to oil, gasoline and chemicals
- conforms to RoHS guideline